Regarded as one of Auckland’s top commercial real estate agents specialising in high value investment sales.
Prior to co-founding Black Haus Simon enjoyed six years with Bayleys Commercial as a top performer. He achieved a variety of industry recognition and awards including top marketing spend, No 1 agent in his office, top 5% in the country and in his final year completing $100 million in sales.
During his years in London Simon specialised in capital markets and investment sales throughout central London. Over this period he brokered transactions in the £10 million to £30 million price band where he succeeded quickly and had a good time on the way through.
Simon has a B – Com (VPM) from Lincoln University and after graduating spent six months as an asset manager for JLL in Perth, WA. Auckland is his home having been born and raised here.
The depth of commercial real estate experience and highly impressive results provides his clients with peace of mind that their commercial real estate interests are in the best hands.
Some of Simon’s Auckland transactions include;
- Centuron Arcade sold for $15,000,000.
- 519 – 529 Lake Road, Takapuna sold for $39,000,000.
- 3 – 9 Anzac Street sold for $10,200,000.
- 21 Curry Street, New Plymouth sold for $11,800,000.
- 128 Hurstmere Road sold for $7,500,000.
- 1-7 The Strand sold for $70,000,000.
- 26 Ross Reid Place, East Tamaki sold for $10,000,000.
- 10 – 12 Federal Street, Auckland Central sold for $8,350,000.
- 174 – 178 Hurstmere Road sold for $10,350,000.
- 3 – 5 Kitchener Road sold for $7,100,000.
Simon has an unorthodox, no nonsense approach with a sharp understanding of the psychology behind transactions. He has excelled in all market conditions and is well qualified to assist you in all your commercial real estate matters.
M: 021 774 951
E: [email protected]