Gabe has had an impressive start in the Auckland commercial real estate sector, with one year’s agency experience under his belt. As a recipient of the Wakatu Tertiary Scholarship he completed his Bachelor of Property & Commerce conjoint from the University of Auckland. During his studies he worked with property developers, asset managers and body corp administrators.
With experience in the broader property industry, it quickly became apparent Gabe was a natural fit to commercial agency where he worked at James Group Commercial Real Estate. Despite entering agency under extremely challenging market conditions with Covid – 19 Gabe managed to excel by concluding a string of deals.
Some of Gabriel’s Auckland transactions include;
- Sold – 6F/300 Queen Street, Auckland CBD for $400,000 + gst.
- Leased 2 The Promenade, Takapuna for $80,000pa + opex + gst
- Leased – Level 2 – 48 Greys Ave, Auckland CBD
- 15 – 21 Bell Ave, Mt Wellington leased for $121,000pa.
- 35 Holmes Road sold for $1,660,000.
- 30 Creek Street sold for $1,560,000.
- 18 / 3 Tironui Station Road West leased for $25,500.
- 60E Mahia Road leased for $18,500.
A broad knowledge of the Auckland real estate sector and having a natural aptitude to pick up on both market trends and his client’s needs, you can rest easy knowing your commercial agency requirements are handled professionally to maximise your property’s potential.
M: 022 342 3649
E: [email protected]